1 15.5 ounce can chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (if you like a little spice)
What To Do:
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Drain and rinse chickpeas, put them in a bowl and pat dry.
3. Add oil, salt, and cayenne pepper to chickpeas and mix well.
4. Spread them on baking sheet in one layer.
5. Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
6. Remove pan, shake around to ensure that the chickpeas brown evenly, and return to oven for another 15 minutes until brown and crunchy.
Enjoy warm or at room temperature!